investingvilla

[Updated]A "M" Pattern Formation on the Euro Swiss Franc(EURCHF) -For A Bullish Potential Trade Set-up!

A potential "M" pattern in the making for a bullish trade on the Euro Swiss Franc(EURCHF) cu rrency pair ...See image below! [ ...

A potential "M" pattern in the making for a bullish trade on the Euro Swiss Franc(EURCHF) currency pair...See image below!

[Click on the image to View]

I shall keep you all posted as event unfolds I would love this post to be interactive...feel free to ask any questions.

Price has finally reached our entry zone,although I missed the trade.Price nice broke/price through the support level(fakey)...but only to turn back and move and my direction...see image below.
 [Click on the image to View]
Let's see how far the price will travel,If I had taken this trade I would have moved my stop loss to break even,with aim of targeting that major resistance level(sorry I forgot to mark on the chart).

More examples will be posted in my subsequent posts...Train your eyes to identify such patterns on your chart...And don't forget to ask questions using the comment box! 

Related

Forex Analysis 3971728176097192090

Post a Comment Default Comments Disqus Comments

emo-but-icon

follow us

Popular Posts

item